A Class Coach Hire are committed to protecting your privacy
These web site Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by A Class Coach Hire is controlled by:
A Class Coach Hire.
All incoming and outgoing call maybe recorded for training and quality purposes for
A Class Coach Hire.
A Class is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals and companies. In doing so we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of data provided to us.
If you choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to book transport) then this will be held and processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.(OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL CHANGE WHEN NEW LAW COMES IN)
Information about customers s will only be used in line with established regulations. Personal data will be collected, recorded and used fairly, stored safely and securely. This also includes sensitive information
1.1 Use of personal information
A Class is committed to operate in line with the data protection principles by:
- collecting accurate personal data only
- protecting staff, customers,companies and other individuals’ personal details and any related records using this data fairly and only for specified lawful purposes
- handling personal data for limited, specifically stated purposes
- using personal data in an adequate and relevant manner, which is not excessive
- holding personal data only for the time period required
- maintaining personal data safely and securely
- adhering to regulations and related procedures to ensure that all employees who have access to and handle any personal data held by or on behalf of A Class in line with individual’s data protection rights, are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the Data Protection Act 1998
A Class may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To perform the services that you have requested which may involve contacting you by telephone, post or email
To make parts of the website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once
- The reasonable purposes of the A Class, acting always within the Data Protection Act 1998
- To market to you A Class products,services and promotiona and other purposes as you may have consented to in submitting your personal data to us
By submitting your personal information to us, you signify your consent to A Class in using the information provided in the manner described above. I. If at any time you wish to update the information which we hold about you, or if you wish to stop receiving information from the us please contact [email protected]
Will A Class Coach Hire disclose the information it collects?
A Class Coach Hire does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection legislation.
The web site is provided “as is”. Whilst A Class Coach Hire has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the web site we cannot guarantee that it is accurate. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any:
- Loss of business
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of profits.
- Loss of anticipated savings.
- Wasted expenditure.
- Loss of privacy in accordance with all effective Law in the United Kingdon
- Loss of data.
- Loss or damage.
Which does not result directly from the actions of A Class Coach Hire , its partners, employees, subcontractors or agents; and which arise out of or are related to your use of this web site.
A Class Coach Hire shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use or misuse of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
Links to Third Party Websites
All calls can be recorded and are used for training purposes only.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
Last updated 25th March 2018